Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Stroller

There is something with my kids and baby strollers. I have a picture of Kendall pushing Haleigh in a baby doll stroller when she (Kendall) was about 11 months old. Then I have a picture of Caden in a baby doll stroller just a few weeks old. I have a few more pictures of Caden in the notorious stoller throughout his first year of life.

 I think it's safe to say that at 13 months...he's had ENOUGH! He is willing to be the pusher, but no longer the push-ee.







I am in the process of gathering the old baby stroller pics...but until then, just take my word for it...it's really cute!

1 comment:

  1. I still love pushing strollers at my age.. hahaha... guess my husband is in luck when he gets older.. I will be able to push him around in his chair. =)

    ReplyDelete