Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

End of Season

Well, sadly, it's that time...softball season is coming to an end. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching the girls play. But that's the thing. I have been able to watch a total of 2 games due to a very busy little boy. I mostly end up just chasing him and removing things from his mouth. I do try my best to be there cheering the girls on when it's their time to bat.

My mom watched Caden for this particular game so I was able to have a little fun with my camera. I thoroughly enjoyed snapping away at all the girls. I did catch some great moments. I even caught one little girl picking her nose. HAHAHA! That's going down in the "blackmail" file!

I find that I really notice a lot more of the little things when I am playing "photographer". That's part of the reason I enjoy having the camera in my hands. In photographer mode I find myself really watching and studying people and their surroundings, just waiting for that perfect shot. I really feel that it makes me "slow down" so-to-speak. Anyhow... off my soap box and on with the pictures of the girls.

Haleigh, #7, is up first.




Batting practice.

Now on to the game...





On base, watching for her next move.


Enjoying nacho's in the dug out...the perks of being first in the line-up.


 


Oh so close...but she was safe.


Not really sure what this is. It's just funny.




And here's Kendall #1...





Game on...

Kendall plays catcher most of the time.






She loves playing catcher. Even in all that hot gear.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these!! It's so true about attention to detail... while it's good some of the time, man it can get annoying!! hahaha!! it pays off though. My favorite pics are without a doubt the ones of Haleigh eating Nachos in teh dugout and the one of Kendall in her catchers gear. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete