Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Faves

This time I am posting pictures of my experiments with my new Photoshop Elements 9.0. I have downloaded some free action sets and have started playing with them. It took me a while to figure out how to install them, and even longer to understand how to use them. I had to learn new terms such as "flatten" and there are more but my brain hurts right now. No, flatten doesn't mean "to make flat". It means "combine and make into one". I think someone should write an Elements dictionary.

Here are my first edits.

SOOC
(straight out of the camera)







1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, super overwhelming!! If you do decide you want a book - Scott Kelby is awesome.

    And obviously, love the pic of Kendall... she looks gorgeous no matter which action you use!

    ReplyDelete