Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Faves

So, I totally stole this idea from a fellow blogger friend (http://thesmithshouse.blogspot.com). She does Seven on Sundays...and I am doing Friday Faves. I could not pick a number. Five was too limiting and fifteen just doesn't flow. Plus, I wouldn't want to scare anyone away!

Guess what today is? Friday!! I really just needed a good excuse to post more pictures on here that didn't have a story behind them. Here it goes:



This picture will also be used in a future blog...the collar around his neck and the string thing hanging from it IS serving a purpose. This is not some wild dog that chewed a rope and got free! LOL!



He's just cute!


This picture is significant because they are sitting side by side. Not touching each other, nobody is crying...simply minding their own business. Very very rare moment. 




This is such a serious task, and he is so proud each and every time it is accomplished. His world is complete with a bat, ball, and, for now, a tee.


This is my fave. He is bowed up, ready to whack that ball. His stare is intense.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I love the last photo of your little guy! His stare IS intense! Love the bright spring colors too.

    I would have replied directly to your comment on my NILMDTS post but it shows up without a return email address, so here I am again! Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment. I agree with you 100%. I feel like my talents as a photographer couldn't be put to a more important or worthwhile cause. That is why, despite how emotionally difficult it is to do, I feel like I NEED to do this. I need to give this gift that I am capable of giving.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the last ones outside.. the colors are amazing. And lol... that is why I came up with Sundays.. just to post pictures that I love but don't really have any meanings.

    ReplyDelete