Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Ol' Sandbox

We decided to drag out the ol' sandbox. I had been contemplating the issue for a couple months but was never convinced that it would be worth the mess. Well, after repeat mud-eating offenses I decided that maybe the sandbox would at least curb the habit. So, off we went to Lowe's for some play sand.

I am so glad we did. Slightly messy? Yes. Happy baby? YES! And that makes it all worth it.

The girls love it too, and that's definately a bonus.













Maybe next time Caden will listen when I tell him not to suck the dried mud out of the pinwheel stick. But, I highly doubt it.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA the last picture is priceless! There's pretty light in the area of that sandbox! I forsee awesome photos all summer long!

    ReplyDelete