Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Caden Got A Climber!

I decided a few weeks ago that Caden needed a climber. Don't get me wrong, we have a backyard full of toys but none that are specificially for his age. The sandbox is at his level, but I felt he needed something to play on too. So, I put that thought into action and began pricing climbers. Holy cow! Those silly things are way overpriced. There was no way I was paying $100+ for a climber that was going to sit out in the Texas heat. What if he didn't even like it?!

With that I began searching and searching for a used climber. Even on the popular classified websites they were way overpriced. These dang things hold their value! Haha! I also made it a point to tell my internet savvy friends to be on the look out. Well, just so happens that one of them posted a link and sure enough there was a climber...for $20. I couldn't beleive it. It had just been posted. I was so excited I think my heartbeat actually increased a little! Yes, a bit dramatic but it was that great of a deal! So, that's the story of the climber. I am proud to have scored a decent climber for a mere $20. It has definately been worth it.













Fun for everyone!

So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment