Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Art of Ages

Art has been prevalent from the very beginning in the Moyers' household. When the girls were little, I will admit, that it was not cute in any way. When their art was expressed on the appropriate medium it was wonderful and cute, but when it was on the walls or doors or floors...not so much. And that seemed to be the most popular choice; on the wrong medium. Cody found it even less amusing than I did.

This is from a few years ago, this is the earliest record I could find. There was plenty more before this...it is just un-documented. Maybe that's a good thing. This is all BC, as my good friend and fellow blogger puts it. It means Before Caden. That is important to note, so his name is free and clear. For now.



As I have began experiencing toddler artwork again, I don't find it near as bad as I did when the girls were little. I have actually acquired an appreciation for it. No, I'm not losing my mind. I will show you why I say that.



Because it turns into this. I liked it much better when it had a sweet innocence about it.









No comments:

Post a Comment