Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time Off...

I am so anxious to find a job. There are now 2 places that I am trying to get a job. I do not have a preference, both have their good points. I am so excited to start working as a respiratory therapist, and hopefully it will be in pediatrics. I am not very good at this waiting stuff!! But, on the bright side....I have been at home with my kiddos. It has been so nice to be home with them and not be stressed out and trying to study. They seem more relaxed too. I think they are enjoying themselves. It would be nicer if I had some income to actually go do things with them but in due time. I am also looking forward to working 12 hour shifts. Some might think I am crazy but I feel that this schedule will allow me to spend more time with them than if I was working a 9-5 job. We shall see. All in all, I am enjoying my time off but will feel much better once I have a job. And to all those still in school.....keep going, and stay strong. You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment