Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Always Something Else

So, I still do not have a job. After many applications and a few phone calls, I have come to the conclusion (with the help of my instructor) that there are no job oppurtunities for CRT's. This really sucks. I am trying to come up with the $400 I need to take my RRT but it is very difficult right now. I did unfortunately have to sell one of my horses. But this was just to catch up with what was behind.....its rough right now. I have talked to a couple of people that I graduated with and they are also unemployed. It's not a very good feeling to have been in school for such a long time and finally graduate.....then not be able to find a job. Plus, I now have a resume that is geard strictly for respiratory and that makes it hard to find a "regular" job to make money to pay for my RRT and such. The bills don't wait!

I have given up being depressed, and been spending more time with my horses. It has been great. I feel so lucky that I found my mare (the one I sold) a great home. Could not ask for more. And, I get a baby out of her when the time is right. Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment