Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Here...Kind of...

I have been on the down-low for a while. Well, when it comes to my blog anyway. Not on purpose though. You see, it's all the fault of this little device called and iPhone.

Cody  has wanted an iPhone forever. Since they first came out. I, on the other hand, have never really desired an iPhone. I have always disliked touch screens because I can't seem to talk on them without pressing the mute button 50million times. I have always been a huge Blackberry fan. They are practical and functional without all that unnecessary stuff on them. But, I am a convert as of now.

We got Cody an iPhone for Fathers Day. While we were at the store I caught the bug. Cody had kind of thrown the idea out there for me to get one too, but I just didn't ever have the urge...until we went to get his. I was looking at it, and I just knew that Cody was going to love his so much and I was going to decide that I had to have one, and we would be going back up there the next day. I didn't want to do that. I got one. And I am so glad I did.

The down side to this is that I can do everything I need to do with my phone. Except blog. And, I must admit that the camera on my phone has just been much more convenient than my big camera. But, that's a bad habit. And, I vow to break it. Starting now.

1 comment:

  1. you got an iphone?!? YOU??? wowsah!!

    And I've seen the cameras on the iphones... i'm super jealous. the one on my phone is horrible, so annoying.

    Yay for your new toy!

    ReplyDelete