Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daily Faves

So, I have been taking pics lately....lots of 'em. It's my new thing. I really love taking pics of my kids. This might sound odd but it is much easier to take a picture of a 12 month old than a 5 and 6 year old together. Haleigh and Kendall cannot be still long enough for a good clean shot with my point-and-shoot that I am using. Caden doesn't move quite so much. But, don't let that statement fool you....he definately gets around.

Anyhow...here are my faves of the day.








***Disclaimer- I am not a professional by any means. I do not use any fancy editing software. I just use a free basic editing program to crop and do b&w. I await the day when I consider myself seasoned and can afford some editing software to give it that finishing touch! :)

And I cannot leave these pics out....just too darn cute.



I am beyond blessed.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ones of the girls in the pool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first pic of Haliegh. The one of Caden peeking behind the post is super cute.

    ReplyDelete