Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Slacker

Ok, so I am slacking already. Not because I want to though. It just happens. The weekend was crazy busy, and I was away from the kids a good portion of Saturday and Sunday. I was doing work stuff. I love my job as a Thirty-One consultant for so many reasons....but that's another post in itself. And during the week....well, the girls activities keep us busy. Tennis, Girl Scouts, and homework leave little time for anything else.

My next (biggest) challenge in keeping up with my "resolution" to post more frequently is the weather. The weather is just not conducive to taking pictures of my kids outdoors. And, since that's my favorite place to snap...it's just hard to get motivated. I am absolutely not a cold weather person. And we are absolutely not indoor people. Not a good combination. But we make it work. Barely.

So now I have shared my excuses with you...valid or not...I am going to update my blog with what I have up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment