Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Back!

I am back. This time from a totally different perspective on life. 2010 has been the most pivotal year in my life yet. I have been morphed into a different person. In the first month of the year I was put in the hospital (I was preggo) unexpectedly, let out a month later only to come home on strict bed rest, and every other day NST's until the surprise arrival of my bouncing baby boy. Sorry for the cliche! After being home for 3 months with him I realized I just couldn't leave him. I am not sure if the decision to breastfeed had anything to do with that, but whatever it was, it was making me crazy at the thought of leaving him. Kendall had also become so used to staying with me. The three of us had quite a nice routine. With the agreement of my wonderful husband, I became a stay-at-home-mom. So, I currently am operating under the titles of wife, mother to 3, step-mother to 1, dog mom to 3, Girl Scout Troop Leader, part-time cook, sewer, embroider-er, laundry lady, cleaning lady, and advanced first aider of the house! Whew! That can cause some mood swings. Hence the new name.

My goal with this blog is to share the newest memories and moments, and also reflect back to one year ago in the same post. I hope to provide myself and my kids a memory book from this. I chose not to delete my previous posts but just add on. It's amazing that I forgot that Wal-Mart event until reading it again. This proves the point of me needing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment