Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

What?!

***Cody and I were driving the other day, headed home from Wal-Mart or something. The girls were in the back seat just chattering non-stop like they always do. Most of the time I pay very little attention to what it is they are talking about...except I have developed quite a "mommy-radar". I pick up on the bad things, and the down-right-funny things.

This is one of those down-right-funny things. Haleigh and Kendall were playing with something, pretending it was a phone. Haleigh says "lets pretend like its touch screen". OMG!! Are you for real? Did my 5 year old just say that? Imaginations are quite advanced these days.

***CORRECTION: So Cody informed me lastnight that it was actually a little etch-a-sketch that they had. They were drawing on them, and Haleigh said that hers was a touch-screen. LOL! It was quite ironic that they were playing with a timeless toy, and just bumped it up a few notches!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment